• Register & process guests and their assigned rooms
• Accommodate guest requests
• Communicating with hotel staff on the status of guest rooms.
• Up Selling guest rooms and promoting hotel services
• Handling cash payments.
• Provide Room services, cleaning etc.
The ideal candidate will have a friendly and easy going personality while also being very perceptive and disciplined. S/He has to be well-disciplined about time, responsibilities.
[Job category] Hotel staff /Hall Staff
[Employment form] Full-time /Contract employee
[Work Location] Oita Prefecture, Japan
[Nearest Station] Bunko Takeda.
• Japanese – Daily conversation level.
• Customer experience (part-time experience also acceptable)
• A customer-oriented approach is essential.
• English language – Daily conversation level
• Work experience in the hospitality industry.
• More than 200,000 JPY / Monthly
• Bonus – twice a year
[Working hours] 00:00- 24:00 (work will be shift system).
• According to the shift table
• Total number of holidays – 110 days
[Overtime pay] Available.
• Relocation fee covered
• With employee dormitory (shared room)
• With visa support
[Insurance]Social insurance – fully covered
[Commuting means] Both cars and public institutions are acceptable.
[Transportation expenses] Available (with limitation).
[How to apply] - Please send us your updated resume at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more details please registered at the following link: https://www.b-cause-erp.com/centralRegistration/referredby:B0035